A big thank you to the members of our Alliance Kory Hunter Middle School Coordinating Council for their service to our school:
- Carlos Mares
- Stacy Azurdia
- Juan Gonzalez
- Micaela Garcia
- Flor Flores
- Ana Flores
- Abeni Carr, Principal
- Oscar Sanchez, SSAC Point of Contact, Teacher (Chair)
- Britney Alfaro, Teacher (Secretary)
- Maria Mares, Custodian (Vice Chair)
- Lydia McClanahan, Teacher (Member)
Member responsibilities include:
- Attend monthly meetings
- Provide suggestions and recommendations to the principal on day- to-day operations and issues such as school events, schedules, policies, school/community participation, and the general direction of the school.
- May recommend topics for discussion or presentation at Parent/ Community Town Hall Meetings.
Please reach out to any member of the SCC any time you have feedback on how we can improve our school program!