A big thank you to the members of our Alliance Kory Hunter Middle School Coordinating Council for their service to our school:
- Sofia Chavez
- Lenard Sanchez
- Abeni Carr, Principal
- Mackenzie Nichols, Resource Teacher (Chair)
- Kyra Topor, Resource Teacher (Secretary)
- Jason Downs, Teacher (Vice Chair)
- Fabian Pacheco, Counselor
- Omar Reyes, Instructional Superintendent
Member responsibilities include:
- Attend monthly meetings
- Provide suggestions and recommendations to the principal on day- to-day operations and issues such as school events, schedules, policies, school/community participation, and the general direction of the school.
- May recommend topics for discussion or presentation at Parent/ Community Town Hall Meetings.
Please reach out to any member of the SCC any time you have feedback on how we can improve our school program!